Terms of Sale
Accept the purchase order
Supplier: As specified on the site, each product in the purchase order is sold either by us or by a local or international seller.
Acceptance of the purchase order: The purchase order issued by you will be accepted by us when we notify you of acceptance in writing (whether by e-mail or by short message on the mobile phone). If we are unable to accept the purchase order issued by you, we will notify you of this in writing or by phone call, and no deduction will be made. The value of the product from your account.
Payment: To pay: Your issuance of the purchase order is your authorization to us or any third party specialized in electronic payment operations to deduct the value of purchases from your credit card or debit card balance, noting that we accept payment according to:
- Credit card or debit card.
- Or through your electronic wallet
- Or cash on delivery (an amount not exceeding 25,000 Egyptian pounds)
In order to authorize credit/debit card payments we may ask you to open an account with our other payment processing companies, including accepting their terms and conditions and providing your details on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we will not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
We may add or cancel certain payment cards or payment methods accepted by us at any time and without any prior notice from us.
Cancellation of purchase order: You can cancel the purchase order immediately before the product is shipped for any reason.
Cancellation of your order by us: We have the right to cancel your order when:
- Failure to pay the value of purchases when due.
- Your failure, within the reasonable period of time we specify to you, to provide us with the information required to deliver the products to you.
- Your failure to allow us, within a reasonable period of time, to deliver the Products to you or your failure to receive them.
- If you attempt a bulk purchase or multiple purchases in accordance with clause 2.8 below.
- Bulk Purchases and Multiple Purchases: We reserve the right to refuse any orders, at our sole discretion, if we detect a bulk purchase or multiple purchases of similar products.
Deliver your order
Delivery cost: The cost of delivering products is according to the prices mentioned on the website.
Delivery date: This information will be displayed to you on the website.
Delay in delivery:
- If our delivery of the product is delayed for reasons beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this, and we will take steps to minimize the consequences of delay in delivery.
- If there is no one at your address to receive the product and the product cannot be mailed to your mailbox, we will inform you in a timely manner how the product will be delivered or received by you.
- If you are unable to collect the product from us as agreed or you are unable to reschedule delivery of the product after it cannot be delivered to you at your address, we will contact you for further instructions. We will cancel your order in accordance with these Terms of Sale if we are unable to contact you or arrange a new delivery or pickup time despite our continuous efforts in this regard.
Delivery from outside the country: You may be registered as an importer if you request the delivery of products from outside the country. In this case, you must verify that the requested products comply with the law and regulations, and you must also commit to paying all duties and customs imposed on your purchases.
Ownership of the products: The products become your property once we deliver them to you at the delivery address and you pay for their full value.
Issuing invoices: We will issue an electronic invoice for the value of your purchases and send it to the email you provide to us.
Returns and exchanges
Non-returnable products: You are not entitled to return or exchange any of the following products:
- Classified as hazardous materials or containing flammable gases or liquids.
- That has been previously used or damaged by you or is in a condition different from how you received it.
- Any consumables that have been used or installed in something else.
- Any products that are missing or have had their serial number tampered with.
- Any products from the specified categories including food, beverages, household products, digital books, swimwear, socks, underwear, contact lenses, products related to general health and personal care, certain baby products (such as teethers, pads, sanitary napkins, and infant feeding products), music, videos, and video games.
- Products that are not returnable for hygienic reasons, that have been opened after delivery, or if they have been mixed with other items after delivery.
How to contact us (for returns and exchanges): You can contact us via email, through our social media sites, or live chat on the site, or call our call center at phone number 800-3-8888 (in the United Arab Emirates) or 210-60-11-800 (in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) or 16358 (in the Arab Republic of Egypt)
How to refund amounts
For delivered products, we will refund the full value of the product subject to return including the fees for returning the product to us (excluding the fees paid to ship the product to you) and this applies to the following cases:
Products that are defective or not as described on the website.
If the reason for the return is due to an error on our part, such as an error in pricing or description, delay in delivery beyond the agreed-upon date, etc..
How to refund amounts
- For delivered products, we will refund the full value of the product subject to return including the fees for returning the product to us (excluding the fees paid to ship the product to you) and this applies to the following cases:
- Products that are defective or not as described on the website.
- If the reason for the return is due to an error on our part, such as an error in pricing or description, delay in delivery beyond the agreed-upon date, etc..
- For all other cases, we will refund the value of the product subject to return (excluding the fees paid to ship the product to you), provided that you bear the cost of the fees for returning the product to us.
- For undelivered products, you are entitled to receive their full value if you cancel the purchase order in accordance with clauses 2-6.
Refund procedures: The refund will be the same as the way you paid it, as follows:
- If you paid in cash on delivery, we will return the value to your e-wallet.
When will the refund be made: The amount will be refunded to you at the same time we receive and inspect the product at our customer goods processing center, and your receipt of the final amount will be as follows:
- If the refund will be made to your credit/debit card: This will be done within thirty (30) days from the day we receive the returned product at our Customer Merchandise Fulfillment Center.
- If the amount will be returned to your electronic wallet, we will return the amount immediately after we receive the product at our customer goods preparation center, and the product is inspected by us, or
- If you cancel the purchase order before the shipping date, the amount will be refunded to you automatically.
Defects and damages in products
Warranty: The Power Shop warranty policy ensures that your product is protected against any defects in materials, design, and/or workmanship after purchasing the product. For specific products or in cases where Power Shop is the seller, warranty repairs are performed at authorized Power Shop service centers. In cases where a product is purchased through another seller, that seller’s warranty terms apply. With the exception of Apple products (accessory warranty: one year), other electronics accessories are subject to a (12) month warranty from the date you receive the product. The warranty is limited to repairing the defective product, replacing the defective part, replacing the product, or returning the amount according to the purchase price/the amount paid. Note that the warranty does not cover all products, and you should review the product listing to find out whether the product includes a warranty.
Authorized service centers: In cases where we sell the product directly to you and for specific products, repairs will be carried out in accordance with the warranty by service centers authorized by us. In cases where the products were purchased from another seller, that seller’s warranty terms will apply. For more details, please refer to the Power Shop warranty policy.
Warranty period: Repairing or replacing the product under the terms of this warranty does not constitute any right to extend or renew the warranty, and the warranty terms are in accordance with the product manufacturer. For more details on specific product warranty terms, please review the product support page for the product you purchased.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- If the product is attempted to be repaired by any service center not authorized by the product seller, or is damaged by the impact on the product body such as a broken screen, kinks and dents that may cause the product not to operate, or is damaged by liquids such as immersing the product or spraying any electronic product with water or Other liquids or if the color of the water indicator inside the device (if equipped) changes.
- Modifying or changing the entire product drivers (so-called: rooting Android devices or jailbreaking Apple devices).
- Using non-original accessories with the product you purchased.
- Remove the serial number on the product.
- Failure to maintain and periodically inspect the product.
- Replace device consumables (such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, earphones, and printer ink).
- Abuse or misuse of the product for purposes other than its intended purpose or in a manner that violates its manufacturer’s instructions for operation and maintenance.
- Damage to the product due to excessive charging of its battery, failure to use it in accordance with the basic instructions contained in its user manual, or charging the device using a charger not approved by the manufacturer.
- If any tampering appears on the seals on the battery cover or if one of its cells is broken.
Issuing a warranty claim: You can contact us via email, live chat on the site, or call our call center at 800-3-8888 (in the United Arab Emirates) or 210-60-11-800 (in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). ) or 16358 (in the Arab Republic of Egypt).
Legal obligations of clients
You acknowledge and commit as a party to this agreement to:
- Compliance with applicable laws at all times and with legislation and regulations, including – without exception – all privacy protection legislation, laws, and regulations.
- You have all the powers and capacity to enter into this agreement and pay the dues in accordance with the terms and conditions contained therein.
- If you purchase the product on behalf of a company, you confirm that you represent it and are acting on its behalf and that you will comply with these terms of sale.
In accordance with Clause 1-6, our services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranty, representation, or conditions from us of any kind. We also disclaim any warranty, representation, or conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or direct. including, without limitation, all conditions, representations, and warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular or general purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, or that the Services are secure, error-free, or will operate without interruption or will provide Properly, timely, or presented in an appropriate manner or in general.
The warranty set out in Clause 1-5 is the only and exclusive warranty we provide in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for:
- Fraud, including fraud, is committed by such parties.
- Death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of such a party.
- Any other liability that may not be limited or exempted under applicable law.
Subject to Section 1-7, we, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, or licensors will not be liable based on a court ruling or claim arising from contract, civil law, tort or breach of statutory duties or arising under or in connection with these terms of sale, for loss of profits, data or information or any consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages, even if we or our affiliates have been notified or Our directors, directors, agents, employees, licensors, subcontractors or suppliers assume the possibility of such damages.
In addition, as permitted by applicable law, we – including our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, or licensors – will not be liable. Legally, you also confirm your agreement here that we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the following, whether directly or indirectly:
- Late delivery of the Products or failure to deliver part of them if you yourself fail to provide us with the information we need within a reasonable time from the date we requested it or if you fail to make payment.
- Damage that may result from unauthorized repairs to the products.
- Loss of any data stored or saved in repaired or replaced products.
- Your complete reliance on the content or any other information provided by the site related to the product for which you issued a purchase order.
- Your use or inability to use the product you ordered.
- Delay or disruption of the website or delay or disruption of our services.
- Viruses or electronic malware resulting from the use of the product you ordered.
- Damage to your device resulting from the use of the product you ordered.
- Your loss of a job opportunity, your inability to conduct your business, or the like due to our inability to deliver the product you ordered on time.
According to Clause 1-7, if Clauses 3-6, 2-7, and 3-7 are found not to be applicable or ineffective for any reason, then the full legal liability shall be limited to us, our parent company, our subsidiaries or affiliates, or our employees or their managers. or directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, or licensors against you, whether based on a court ruling or claim arising in contract, default, or breach of statutory duty or arising from or relating to these Conditions of Sale, to the following extent, up to a maximum value Minimum for:
- The price of the product sold on the Site, its original shipping costs, and the shipping costs of returning the product, or
- An amount of three hundred (300) Egyptian pounds.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, or licensors, harmless from any liability for loss, harm, damage, or expense (including Including legal fees and attorneys’ fees) arising from or in connection with:
- Any claims or requests made by any third party arising from your use of the Site and our services.
- Your violation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, including, but not limited to, any warranties, representations, or undertakings.
- Or any violation of applicable laws.
Applicable Law: The Terms of Sale and any non-contractual rights and obligations arising from or in connection with the aforementioned Terms of Sale shall be governed by the laws applicable in the Arab Republic of Egypt and shall be construed in accordance with these laws.
Settlement of Disputes:
- If you are dissatisfied with any of the products that you purchased through the site, you can contact us via email, or through our social media sites, or direct chat on the site, or call our call center at phone number 800-3-8888 (in the UAE United Arab Emirates) or 210-60-11-800 (in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) 16358 (in the Arab Republic of Egypt).
- If you are unable to reach a solution according to what is stated in Clause 2-8 (a) within forty-five (45) days of notifying the seller of your problem, the settlement will be made through the courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt, in the event that any dispute or claim arises from these terms of sale. or in connection with them, including any non-contractual rights or duties arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale.
Rights of third parties: No party other than the parties to this agreement has the right to enforce any of its provisions.
Relationship of the parties: None of what is mentioned in the content of these terms of sale may be interpreted or considered, whether by its parties or by any third party, as a partnership or joint company between the parties to the agreement, as it is understood that the parties to the agreement have entered into a contractual relationship to perform each service. One of them is independent of the other.
Additional Assurances: The Parties agree to do, execute, or arrange to do and perform each required act, document, or thing reasonably within their respective powers to implement and enforce these Terms of Sale to their fullest extent, including but not limited to assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
Assignment: These terms of sale are binding to ensure the interest of its parties, their successors, and permitted assigns, and you agree not to assign or transfer the validity of these terms or any of the rights or obligations that belong to you under these terms of sale, whether directly or indirectly, without obtaining initial written approval from We agree that we will not withhold consent without giving reasonable cause.
Entire Agreement: These Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or attached thereto contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to their subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations, and representations whether written or oral with respect to their subject matter. There are no conditions, representations, guarantees, undertakings, or other agreements between the parties to this agreement, whether direct or indirect, express or implied, other than this agreement and the documents and documents referred to or attached to it.
Amendments and Changes: These Terms of Sale cannot be varied, varied, or supplemented in any way by you alone, and we reserve the right to amend, vary, and supplement these Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. We will also post the current version of the Terms of Sale on the Site, and each change will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site or on the date we designate as the effective date (as applicable). Your continued use of the site and our services after making any change constitutes your agreement to abide by the changes that have occurred and to implement what is stated in the terms after they are amended and changed.
Severability of clauses: If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this clause shall be immediately canceled from these terms and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force and effect as long as the legal and economic substance of the transactions concluded remains. Under its terms, it exists without any adverse effect on its parties.
Force Majeure: None of the parties to the agreement shall be considered liable for any losses, damages, delay, or failure in performance due to acts beyond their control whether or not such acts or events could or could not be reasonably foreseen (including acts of God or legislative provisions). or court rulings, governmental regulatory decisions, federal or state governments, courts, governing bodies, the actions of subcontractors or any third party supplier of goods or services to us, economic boycotts, power outages, or labor disturbances).
Waiver of a Condition: Our waiver of any provision of these Terms of Sale may not be construed as a waiver of any other provisions contained herein (whether similar or different), nor may the waiver of a provision be construed as a permanent waiver thereof, except If we express this explicitly and in writing.
Survival: All provisions of these Terms of Sale, express or continuing in nature, will survive the suspension or expiration of your membership in the Site.
Warning: Please always keep the original product box to ensure obtaining warranty service in accordance with the terms and conditions of some maintenance centers.