What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
- Data that you provide by filling out forms on the Site, including data provided when registering to use the Site and other shared registrations (for example social media logins), subscribing to our services, posting materials, or requesting other services.
- Data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our website, completing a survey or voting process, or providing reviews, testimonials, or feedback.
- Data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you when you report to us any difficulty you encounter when using our site.
- Record correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic, and non-personal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and the location of your mobile device, including your unique device identifier.
- Details of the transactions you have made through our website and details of how we prepare and deliver the goods you have ordered.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as data relating to your general use of the Internet (for example: by using technology that stores data on or accessing your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. (collectively referred to as “Cookies”).
- Your email address was provided to us by third parties who have confirmed to us that they have obtained your consent to share your email address.
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience using the website.
How will we use your data?
We may use data in the following situations:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or in which we feel you may be interested, and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content tailored to you.
- To implement the obligations resulting from any contracts concluded between you and any other party using our site or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more personalized services.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective way for you and the device you are using to access our site.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason, we deem it necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the website.
- To administer incentive programs and fulfill your requests for these incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you in the event of a win.
To whom can we disclose data?
Other parties: To provide our Services, we may cooperate with other companies affiliated with us or service providers that are not affiliated with us (for example: logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processing companies to conduct online transactions, etc.). In order to process your transactions, these other companies may store data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more effective.
You understand how important it is for these companies to have access to relevant data to perform their tasks. We ensure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: delivery data and updated addresses), for the purpose of using it (for example: to correct our records and deliver goods for any purchase you make). By using the site, you agree to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our affiliated companies and service providers not affiliated with us, wherever they are geographically located. These companies are contractually obligated to respect data privacy.
Marketing and promotions: We may also use data to provide you with information about goods and services that you may be interested in as well as to enhance your experience in browsing and using the site, service messages, new features, improvements, special offers, and events of interest. We may communicate with you through various channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, posts, telephone, in-app messages, and news article conveyance cards.
We may allow a third party to use the data, for example: we may provide the data to advertisers to help them reach their target audience to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (i.e. by displaying their advertisements to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example: If you win a competition you may be asked to provide further personal data to confirm your eligibility and award the prize to you. This data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or vendors of promotions. Please note that you should review the privacy policies of that third party to learn how it uses any data it collects.
Business Transfers: In the event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
Protecting our Site and Other Sites: We disclose customer accounts and other personal data when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws, and law enforcement investigations, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and institutions for several reasons, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note that our site may contain – from time to time – links to and from sites belonging to the networks of companies we deal with, our advertisers, and our affiliates. If you enter a link from one of these links, please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies, and that we will not be responsible for any liability or claim for these policies. Please also check the policies of those sites before submitting any personal data or any other information to them.
How do we store your data?
What protection standards do we apply?
It is important for you to ensure that your password and the device you use to access our website are protected to avoid any unauthorized access by third parties. You are solely responsible for keeping your password strictly confidential. For example, make sure to log out after you finish using a shared device.
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect data, we cannot guarantee the protection of data transmitted to our site, and you alone bear the risks of transmitting any data.
How can you access and modify data?
You can access a wide range of data about your account and your interactions with the site for the purpose of viewing and, in some cases, updating the data.
Examples of data you can easily access on the site:
- Up-to-date data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personally identifiable data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.
<<<<<<< HEAD You may opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer correspondence preferences, through live chat or by using the unsubscribe link in email communications. To shop through the mobile application you will need to adjust the notification settings in the general section of your mobile phone. ======= You may opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer correspondence preferences, through the unsubscribe link in email communications. To shop through the mobile application you will need to adjust the notification settings in the general section of your mobile phone. >>>>>>>
In addition, our system will place cookies when you log in to the site to ensure an enjoyable and smooth user experience across the site. You can deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. If you disable cookies, this will affect how our site functions and you may not be able to access or use some or all of the functions on the site. For example: Performance cookies collect information about how you use the site – that is, which pages you visit most often – which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your browsing and use of the site experience.
We may retain a copy of the data for the purposes of complying with laws, in particular when you update information where we retain a copy of the previous data for our records.
We may periodically send email reminders of our notices and terms, but you should check back by frequently visiting our site to see the latest changes.
How can you contact us?
If you have any inquiries regarding your data on the site, please contact us at https://powershopeg.com and provide us with an accurate description of your inquiries, and we will respond and address them.